Star Expense Manager is a Comprehensive Expense Management Software for Pocket PC and Desktop PC. Star Expense Manager stores all the required details about your home, business, personal and other expenses under various profiles. Expenses of a particular profile can be tracked with respect to month, date and cagetory.
All the data in "Star Expense Manager" can be moved to your Desktop and can be copied back to your PDA by "Backup & Restore" option. This helps you to restore all your details after you hard reset your Pocket PC. 128-bit Encrypted Password Protection. Details in every profile can be transferred to five formats, i.e., HTML, Text, CSV, PDF and Excel Formats. Details in every profile can also be generated into a report to take print-outs. Indomitable Color Setting Option. Most pleasant and attractive icons. Extensive tools for adding Categories and Payment method. A Complete Expense Management Utility for every Pocket PC and Desktop PC User.
• Expenses can be stored under various profiles.
• Add any number of expense Profiles.
• Indomitable Search option.
• Novel way of browsing your options through a Pop-up Menu.
• Easy User-Interface.
• Simple way of editing and deleting the profiles.
• Profiles are listed in a sorted format.
Star Expense Manager
• Any number of expense detail can be added for a particular profile.
• Expense details are added with respect to date.
• All the essential details regarding an expense are covered.
• Every expense detail can be viewed in a single report page.
• Easiest way to add details from any page.
• Great options for editing and deleting.
• Pleasant and attractive icons are provided to choose from.
• Editing an expense can be done through view page.
• Expense details of a particular profile can be tracked with respect to date and month.
• Expense details of a particular profile can also be tracked with respect to various categories.
• Details in the Expense list for a particular profile can sorted with respect to date, title and amount.
• Total expenses for a particular profile is displayed according to the tracking method.
Tools contains following 2 essential modules.
• Payment Method
Any number of the above details can added and deleted. Addition of the above tools will be reflected in the other modules. It will have added advantage.
Report Generation, PDF & Excel Exports
All the data in every profiles can be generated into a report individually or according to the tracking methods. This report generation is used to take print-outs and exports. The generated reports can be exported to PDF and Excel formats.
Details of a Profile along with expense details can be exported to HTML/Word/CSV Formats using a simple browser.
• Expense details can be exported with respect to month, date and category.
• Details are exported in a Sorted format.
• Instant viewing of HTML/Word files after exporting.
• Exported data can be backed up to the desktop.
• Exported details can be stored anywhere in the Pocket PC.
• Pleasant HTML Presentation.
• Well-Structured Text File.
• Perfectly Organized CSV Report.
128-bit Encrypted Password Protection
Star Expense Manager is protected by a 128-bit encrypted Master Password. User can set their Master Password with Security Questions and Answers. Master Password prevents unauthorised use of your Secure details by others. It makes your details more secure.
• Most Pulsating Color Setting option to have ever come out for Pocket PC.
• Easiest way to change the colors of your choice.
• Default options is provide to retain the default colors.
Background and Foreground Colors can be changed for the following Pages.
• Main Page
• Expense List
• View Page
• Tools List
Data Backup & Restore
• All the "Star Expense Manager" data including sub-details can be backed up and restored.
• Data Backup & Restore function enables data transfer from Pocket PC to Desktop Companion and vice versa.
• Data can be backed up under various profiles.
• Easiest way to backup and restore.
• Backed-up data can be moved back to desktop and restored.
• Detailed Backup and Restore procedure are provided in the manual.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry and Easy Viewing.
• Every data is stored in a sorted format.
• Expense details can be tracked with respect to month, date and category.
• Expense details can be sorted with respect to date, title and amount.
• Total Expenses are provided for various tracking methods.
• 128-bit Encrypted Master Password to ensure security.
• Report generation option to take print-outs.
• 5 forms of Export options (HTML, Text, CSV, PDF, Excel) with Desktop Backup.
• Most Pleasing Color Settings option is provided to improve the Presentation.
• Any number of expense details can be added for a particular profile.
• Novel way of browsing the options using a Pop-up Menu.
• Adds Safety to your details.
• No one can view the details except you.
Best Way to Manage Your Expenses
|Acer||X960, P300, Acer S200, Acer P400, Acer F900, Acer E101|
|Asus||Vodafone 1520, P750, P735, P552w, P552, P550, P527, P526, P505, P320, O2 Xda Zest, M930, M530w, garmin-asus-Nuvifone-M10, GalaxyMini, GalaxyII, ASUS-GalaxyMini2, 1210|
|BenQ||P51, P50, E72|
|Dopod||U1000, S900, S710, S700, S500 (HTC Vogue 200), S1, P860 (Beacon), P800W, P660, M700, D818c, D810, D805, D600, CHT 9100, C800 (Herald/Wing/Atlas), C730, C500, 900, 838Pro, 838, 818Pro, 595|
|Emobile||S21HT, S12HT (EMonster Lite (S12HT)), S11HT (Emonster)|
|Generic||Windows Mobile 7, Windows Mobile (Opera), Windows Mobile, IEMobile 8, Firefox Mobile (Fennec)|
|Generic Windows||Pocket PC|
|Gigabyte||T600 (g-Smart), T600, GSmart MS800, G-Smart|
|HP||iPAQ Voice Messenger, iPAQ rw6815, iPAQ rw6800, iPAQ hw692x, iPAQ HW6925, iPAQ HW6915, iPAQ HW6515, iPAQ HW6510, iPAQ HW6500, iPAQ H6300 series, iPAQ H5450 series, iPAQ Data Messenger, iPAQ 910, iPAQ 6900, iPAQ 610, iPAQ 510 (Voice Messenger)|
|HTC||XV6975 (Imagio), Xda IIs, Xda II Mini, X7510 (Advantage), X7500, X02HT, X01HT, Wizard/Prodigy, Wave, Wallaby, VPA Touch, Voyager, Vox, Volans (Softbank X03HT), Volans, Vogu100 P3050, V7505 (Vodafone s710), undefined, TyTN II (Pilgrim/Tilt), TyTN II, Typhoon/Feeler/Sonata/Amadeus, Trinity, TouchFLO, TouchDual (Nike), Touch2 (T3320), Touch2,|
|i-mate||PDA L, K-JAM, JASJAM (Hermes), Jaq3 (Pebble), JamIn (Dopod 830), JamIn, JAMA, JAM, 9502, 8502|
|Lenovo||i921, ET860, ET600|
|LG||LN510 (Rumor), KS20 (Viewty), GW910, GW825, GW820 (Tiger), GW550, GT810H, GM750 (Layla), GM730, GM370 (Eigen), E900, CU500, CT810|
|LGUPlus||LGUPlus/WindowsMobile/WebViewer, LGUPlus/WindowsMobile/FaceBook, LGUPlus/Android/Webviewer|
|Microsoft||Pocket PC, KIN Two, KIN One|
|Mitac||Mio A701, Mio A700 (Digi Walker), Mio 8390 (Digi Walker)|
|Mobile Wireless Group||Zinc II|
|Motorola||Q9m, Q9H, Q9c, Q9, Q8, Q11, Q-UMTS, Q, MPx220, MPX200, MOT-Q9H, i920B, A4500, A3100|
|O2||XDA/Trion, XDA/NEO, XDA/Mini, XDA/Exec, XDA/Atom Life, Xda Zinc, XDA Stellar, XDA Stealth, XDA Star, XDA Serra, Xda Orbit II, Xda Orbit, Xda Nova, XDA Mantle, XDA Ignito, Xda Flint, Xda Flame, XDA Diamond Pro, XDA Diamond, XDA Comet, Xda Atom Life, Xda Atom Exec, Xda Atmos, Xda Argon, Windows Mobile|
|Orange||SPV M700, SPV M650, SPV M5000, SPV M500 (HTC Charmer), SPV M3100, SPV M3000, SPV M2000, SPV M1500, SPV M1000, SPV E650, SPV E610, SPV E600, SPV E200, SPV E100, SPV C700, SPV C550, SPV C500 (Typhoon), SPV C200, SPV C100|
|Palm||Treo850e (Treo Pro), Treo850, Treo/500v, Treo 850, Treo 800w, Treo 750w, Treo 750, Treo 700VX, 750|
|Pantech||C820 (Matrix Pro), C810 (Duo)|
|Qtek||Xda II, S100, A9100, 9090, 9000, 8080, 8010|
|Samsung||Sprint SPH i350 (Intrepid), SPH-I325 (ACE), SGH-i908 (Omnia), SGH-I907 (Epix), SGH-I718 Plus, SGH-I718, SGH-i710, SGH-i707 (Samsung Taylor), SGH-i707, SGH-I700, SGH-i688, SGH-i640V, SGH-i637 (BlackJack), SGH-I620, SGH-i616 (Jack), SGH-i608, SGH-i607 (BlackJack), SGH-i601 (Blackjack Telstra), SGH-I600, SGH i900v (OMNIA), SGH i900 (OMNIA), S|
|Sharp||WS020SH (Willcom 03), WS011SH (Advanced W-Zero), S01SH (EM-ONE)|
|SonyEricsson||X2, X1i (Xperia), X1a (Xperia), M1a, B10|
|Sprint||Titan (Mogul), SPH-ip830w, PPC6800 (Mogul), PPC 6600 (Vision), 6700 (Apache)|
|T-Mobile||Shadow II / Cleopatra, Shadow, MDA Vario V, MDA Vario IV, MDA Vario III, MDA Touch Plus, MDA Touch, MDA Pro, MDA III, MDA Compact IV, MDA Compact, MDA Ameo, Leo, Juno, Atlas (Herald/Wing/Atlas)|
|Toshiba||X01T/G900 (Softbank X01T), TG01, G910_G920, G810, G500|
|UTStarcom||XV6800 (Verizon), XV6175, SMT 5800, PPC6800 (Mogul), MP6950 SP (Sprint), MP6900 SP (Sprint)|
|Velocity Mobile||Velocity 103 VGA|
|Verizon||XV6900, XV6850, Touch Pro2 XV6875, SMT 5800|
|Vodafone||VPA Compact IV (Herald/Wing/Atlas), VPA Compact ii, VDA GPS, v1640, v1605, v1510, v1415, SFR V3650 (Polaris), SFR v1615, Compact S|
|Windows Mobile||Smartphone, Pocket PC|
|ZTE||ZTE X990, Vodafone 1231, e810, Bluebelt|
Selecting a device helps us filter apps that are compatible with your handset. You can add multiple devices if you wish to do so.
Start typing the name of your device